Tue 25th Feb at 7:30pm - 9:45pm
What is an image critique?
A critique is where club members are able to submit images to have them appraised by a professional. This is not a competition as work is not compared to other entrants but is evaluated on its own merits. These are extremely popular events at the club and we usually have a lot of submissions with a diverse range of content.
To view previous submissions for critiques, look at our members critique portfolio.
- Submissions can be Digital Images or Prints.
- You are only able to submit one entry per critique event, but this can be a single image, a panel or a sequence.
- You can submit an entry at one of 2 levels, Novice or Experienced.
- Appraisal is performed by a professional.
- The appraisal is given in a constructive manner to help you with your photography.
- At the end of the appraisal, images are awarded Gold, Silver, Bronze or Credit.
- The name of the photographer is withheld from the appraiser and the audience, until the appraisal is complete.