1st Members Critique
Tue 27th Oct at 7:30pm - 9:45pm
Critique 1 – 2020/21 Season
A critique is where club members are able to submit images to have them appraised (by a professional or knowledgable club member). This is not a competition as work is not compared to other entrants but is evaluated on its own merits. These are extremely popular events at the club and we usually have a lot of submissions with a diverse range of content.
Note: for Online Zoom Critique
To view previous submissions for critiques, look at our members critique portfolio.
- Submissions can be Digital Images or Prints – Digital only
- You are only able to submit one entry per critique event, but this can be a single image, a panel or a sequence – single/panel as one jpeg file
- You can submit an entry at one of 2 levels, Novice or Experienced.
- Appraisal is performed by a professional.
- The appraisal is given in a constructive manner to help you with your photography.
- At the end of the appraisal, images are awarded Gold, Silver, Bronze or Credit.
- The name of the photographer is withheld from the appraiser and the audience, until the appraisal is complete.
Online Zoom Details
This content is restricted to Brighton and Hove Camera Club members only.