Hello. This year’s Photo Treasure Hunt will be on Saturday September 11th.
It will be a team event including a digital photo-hunt and a film challenge.
The basic format will be:
- Saturday September 11th
- Start – Brighton Station at 12:00
- End – Entrance to the Palace Pier at 16:00
- Teams of a maximum six people – to be drawn from ‘the hat’ on the day.
- 6 ‘Key words’ to hunt for – e.g. Reflection, Love, Light etc. to be given on the day.
- Each team to curate their own digital images and submit one per ‘key word’ for judging and presentation to the club.
The Weir Film Challenge
Stewart Weir, who presented to the club last August, donated his fee back to the club, and suggested we use the money to purchase some throw away film cameras, which the members would use on a walkabout. To honour this:
- Each team to be given a disposable film camera.
- These to be used as the team likes – get the best out of it!
- The films will be processed and scanned by club. The scans will be sent to each team/member.
- The ‘Weir Challenge’ films will be judged and the winning images will be presented to the club.