Ray’s Adobe Lightroom Workshop
This is a workshop for BHCC members with Ray Burn.
Ray has been using Lightroom since version 1.0 was released back in 2007.
This workshop is ideal for beginners and experienced photographers alike. If you already use Lightroom or are considering using it, this is the workshop for you. Covering the following topics:
1. Lightroom vs Photoshop – Differences?
2. Library Module:
- Importing images and the Lightroom Library.
- Rating, culling images and managing your Library.
- Using presets to speed up workflow.
3. Develop Module
- Global adjustments to the whole image.
- Local adjustments to parts of the image.
- Removing spots and stuff.
- Exporting finished images and export presets.
If you have a RAW or JPEG image you’d like help with these can be sent to Ray in advance and will be used as example images for the workshop.
Online Zoom Details
This content is restricted to Brighton and Hove Camera Club members only.