Welcome to Hope Actually, an initiative from the members of Brighton and Hove Camera Club (BHCC) to get our most positive and uplifting photography in front of those that need a lift in life. If you work in any of the following or other similar organisations and would like to display any of our Hope Actually pictures in your organisation, then we want to help and work with you to make it happen:
Mental health clinics,
Drug-rehabilitation clinics, etc.
So, how does it work?
We want to keep it simple. Below you’ll see 46 Hope Actually photos. We are using Photobox.co.uk for all our printing, so all you need to do is:
- From the HA Gallery below, choose the photos that you think would work best in your organisation. Each photo is numbered and titled (click on the image to see this), so just take a note of the numbers and titles.
- Visit www.Photobox.co.uk and pick your preferred product for each of the photos you’ve chosen. You will see that Photobox have a big range of products from framed photos to canvas prints, so we are sure there is something there to meet your requirements.
- Once you’ve chosen your photos, simply email Hope Actually using [email protected] confirming:
- Your name & position
- Your organisation & address
- Your email and phone number
- The numbers and titles of your chosen photos
- The Photobox product(s) you’ve chosen for each selected image along with the cost off the Photobox web site.
- We will double check the pricing and make any suggestions we think might help. We will then confirm the cost and we will contact you for payment. As soon we receive payment, we will place your order with Photobox.co.uk and arrange delivery directly to you. Please remember, we are making no charge for the photos themselves, so you only pay for Photobox.co.uk printing & delivery costs.
- The prints will be delivered to you by Photobox and you can then display our most uplifting photography and watch the smiles and positive vibes it brings to your organisation. Please note, we can’t help with displaying the photography; drilling holes and hanging photos isn’t our specialist subject.
We want to help as many people as possible and are making no charge for the provision of our members’ Hope Actually photographs. By doing this, we hope you can afford as many prints as you need. In exceptional circumstances, BHCC will look to support the print costs of those organisations that really struggle financially, so our photography can reach everyone that needs a lift in life. If you have any questions, please contact us by email using [email protected] or if you are ready to get going, simply click through to our photos and choose those you love the most.
We are here to help and look forward to working with you.
Hope Actually Team.